PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what happened to ndshop.com?

mbernie15
05-28-2009, 10:32 PM
I was going online to buy some new gear and the website was closed. I tried calling their 800 number and it was busy. Anyone know anything?

NDgrandson
05-29-2009, 12:20 AM
I was going online to buy some new gear and the website was closed. I tried calling their 800 number and it was busy. Anyone know anything?

Sorry. I'm off the phone with them now. They're all yours.

But really, you can google the item you want and pull up multiple sites. I hope you get what you're looking for.

grokster
05-31-2009, 12:06 PM
It all depends what type of 'GEAR' you are looking for.

For example:

'OneUp Innovations' Liberator Bedroom Adventure Gear might be just what the doctor ordered. While the name conjures visions of mosquito nets and elephant guns, the Liberator shapes are among the bedroom 'GEAR' you can introduce to your partner without fear of ugly recriminations.

oronhey
06-15-2009, 05:49 PM
Well I just got my newest issue of Blue & Gold Illustrated today and it has been sold to Corman Publishing and Fan Action, Inc. has gone out of business which would explain why the website and phone numbers are no longer in use. The new publishing style looks really good though. It is full color and now they have ads from und.com instead of advertising their own ndshop.com They are making a bunch of changes so if you do not already get BGI then I would certainly consider it.

oronhey
08-25-2009, 04:44 PM
All of the stuff that was on NDshop.com is being sold at a discount now through a website called lastandfinal.com/notredame It has some pretty good prices for people looking for some good deals.

Specnatz
08-25-2009, 06:09 PM
Cool thanks

Irish Joe
08-25-2009, 08:46 PM
All of the stuff that was on NDshop.com is being sold at a discount now through a website called lastandfinal.com/notredame It has some pretty good prices for people looking for some good deals.

Thanks for the heads up. Just checked out their site and found a #9 '77 throwback that I liked.

Illinois Domer25
08-31-2009, 02:47 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Just checked out their site and found a #9 '77 throwback that I liked.

How much you get it for Joe?

Irish_Mike
08-31-2009, 08:55 PM
One of the local radio stations in South Bend keeps promoting a website called My ND Outlet.com. It appears to have pretty decent prices.

www.myndoutlet.com

Irish Joe
08-31-2009, 10:15 PM
How much you get it for Joe?

It was roughly $25 with shipping. Pretty much a steal...According to the tracking, I should get it tomorrow. I'll let you know if it all worked out

Irish Joe
09-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Got my jersey today...got exactly what I ordered and it didn't take longer than any other website. At a good price, I think I need to add more to my jersey collection

Mootpoint25
09-01-2009, 09:05 PM
All of their inventory was taken by 1st source bank from south bend when they filed for bankruptcy. Blue and Gold Illustrated has been purchased by another publishing house and the publication will continue for print. NOTE: if you are looking for any of the items that NDSHOP.com had - they are all now posted on a outlet website called MYNDOUTLET.com at huge discounted prices. ie. Jerseys that were 80 and 90 dollars on NDSHOP are now $35.00!! All of us in South Bend are cleaning up on the deals. They have signs up all over town and in every 1st source bank lobby.

I heard a rumor that they are putting up a tent across the street from LineBacker during home game weekends to liquidate all the inventory.

Hope this indepth explanation helps!

IA681
09-08-2009, 01:10 PM
The tent sale for "myNDoutlet" was fantastic. We got great bargains on Gear T-shirts, Adidas replica jerseys, hooded sweatshirts. They even had the musical Bottle Openers, and sweatshirt blankets.
The prices were really low - much lower than the Bookstore!

The tent was set up across from the Linebacker on Edison. They were next to the Ivy Court Hotel.

The people were helpful and easy to work with. They said they would be open Friday and Saturday for every home game. It was worth taking time to go to their tent.

dyrtdogg
09-08-2009, 05:28 PM
The tent sale for "myNDoutlet" was fantastic. We got great bargains on Gear T-shirts, Adidas replica jerseys, hooded sweatshirts. They even had the musical Bottle Openers, and sweatshirt blankets.
The prices were really low - much lower than the Bookstore!

The tent was set up across from the Linebacker on Edison. They were next to the Ivy Court Hotel.

The people were helpful and easy to work with. They said they would be open Friday and Saturday for every home game. It was worth taking time to go to their tent.

Nice first post. You any relation to Mootpoint25?