PDA

View Full Version : BGI News & Views

Svoboda
07-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Excellent freebie from Blue & Gold.

http://www.blueandgold.com/content/?aid=3996

stonebreakerwasgod
07-11-2007, 03:03 PM
I like the part about Hughes and Kamara.

rontdtarchala
07-11-2007, 05:22 PM
yeah that was great....who the hell does BC think they are...I'm telling you people that is a game that we must win....

mlcspinner
07-11-2007, 07:57 PM
I will tell you that BC hates ND( I am from new england). It is a much bigger game for them than it is for us. Not to say we don't want to kick some butt, but they really get up for this game.

rontdtarchala
07-11-2007, 11:22 PM
I know and I don't understand it either cause I can't stand bc...they're the goobs that took a piece of our turf we should be out for blood

IrishR#1
07-12-2007, 01:07 AM
Boston College better be prepared for an asswhooping. Same with Penn State. Morelli sucks. If Phil Steele is right (which he always is), then BC will be in for a long season which of course would give me endless enjoyment.

IrishKnight1023
07-12-2007, 01:25 AM
4 year starter OLB for BC and former Don Bosco dominator Brian Toal is out for the year and will redshirt. That will hurt them alot, they use him as their short yardage back on top of his OLBing duties.

IrishCalves
07-12-2007, 02:16 AM
4 year starter OLB for BC and former Don Bosco dominator Brian Toal is out for the year and will redshirt. That will hurt them alot, they use him as their short yardage back on top of his OLBing duties.

Wow... big big big loss for them - he's their best player sans a doubt.

Link to the story?

He's a name I remember really wishing we had... him and Dan Connor, two defensive studs showed interest off the bat, but spurned us in the end (and now we're feeling the impact at LB).

IrishKnight1023
07-12-2007, 02:38 AM
Wow... big big big loss for them - he's their best player sans a doubt.

Link to the story?

He's a name I remember really wishing we had... him and Dan Connor, two defensive studs showed interest off the bat, but spurned us in the end (and now we're feeling the impact at LB).

--------Too lazy to look for a link, maybe tomorrow. He's been contemplating it for a while now and it appears to be the smart move. The guy was maybe the best i've ever seen in HS right there with Knowshon Moreno (Georgia commit 2 years ago.)